About Global Doctors HospitalGlobal Doctors Hospital commenced its operations in 2009 wherein a multi-disciplinary, multi-levelled, specialist centre was established. The hospital was granted its full hospital license, by the Malaysian Ministry of Health, in 2013. The hospital is privileged to be the community health care facility in the Mont Kiara region; with a community that also expands into Damansara, greater Petaling Jaya and beyond. The hospital is blessed with a team of well-respected, reputable doctors, nurses and healthcare professionals.
Our well trained and highly experienced specialists, doctors, nurses and paramedics work closely together as a team, in order to deliver excellent healthcare solutions with the most effective and appropriate treatment plans for patients, conforming to international quality and practice standard that are recognized and accepted globally.
Global Doctors Hospital attracts a large number of expatriate clientele due to its strategic location in the heart of Klang Valley. Consequently, our motto: “Global in Reach, Local in Care”, is at the epicentre of the philosophy of our care.
We passionately believe in the concept of prevention before cure, and, is thus, a spirited advocator of “Health is Wealth”. The Global Doctors Hospital thereby offers a selection of preventive healthcare solutions and services for clients to consider.
In addition, Global Doctors is involved in numerous community activities which educate and motivate members of the community to become more actively involved in their healthcare.
“Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.”
Our Vision & Our Mission
To make a positive impact and improve the quality of lives by providing the best in healthcare services. We are determined to be a medical provider of choice, delivering quality healthcare services backed by strong core values of professionalism, compassion, integrity and good governance.
Our Corporate Commitments
- To apply professional excellence in providing comprehensive emergency medical services, guided by international standards.
- To exceed clients’ and patients’ expectations by providing ethical medical service in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- To recognize every staff member as a valued partner who plays an important role in sustainable growth and profitability; towards the success of the hospital.
- To contribute positively to the wellness of the community that we service – through activities that promote healthy living, as well as the prevention of environmental abuse.
Organization Structure & our Stakeholders
Share Holders Of Global Doctors Hospital
Board Of Directors Of Global Doctors Hospital
Management Team Of Global Doctors Hospital
- Members of the Global Doctors Alliance.
- Temos certificate first accredited in 2014 current certification from 2015
- Institutional Member of the International Society for Quality in Health Care (2018)
- Awarded by the diplomatic council – in 2015
- We also certified by the Personal Data Protection Act.
(From left) Global Doctors Malaysia executive chairman Dr Sharifah Fauziah and managing director Dr Navindra…
MAH’s Kamaruddin Baharin signs MoU with Global Doctors Group’s Sharifah Fauziah Alhabshi to acquire medical…
The prime minister’s wife, Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Mohd Ali, has handed over a donation…
Top Glove Corp Bhd launches its Top Glove Global Doctors Medical & Dental Clinic (TGGD)…